Sunday, October 3, 2010


Though never crowned as the sexiest models magazine for men, FHM, is not willing to admit Magdalene jumped into the open-aperture in each movie was playing. Lena, so called, revealing the image that is already built gonna be devastated if his acceptance of the role of open-aperture.

‘If I still had no direction to it to portray a sexy image. You might say I really be picky when taking roles in films and soap operas. I felt it was to build the image for four years, if direct acting that way means I’m changing, is it love really. If so I better not take, than I was walking on the wrong step, difficult to fix later, “she told when met at City Walk, Jakarta, recently.

Lena also admitted many jumped offered advice. Fortunately, she was better to not select that option and finally fell into the hands of others.


“I can not possibly accept the option and the offer. Yes, after that, may come to someone else. For me, that’s when all the roles must be in accordance with his character,” she said.

Lena himself confessed to discuss any role that obtained with family or girlfriends. Family assessment will be material to memutusakan feasible or not to accept that role.

“I’ve always been discussion with the family. If I sing a discussion with parents, too, because it involves the people closest to you for discussion, could be as for the exchange of ideas,” she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment